Best Android Boxes - No Really These Are the Best for 2022

Join us for all the latest Android and Fire TV Apps, Tips, and News. Watch 150+ FREE Streaming TV channels on Android or Fire TV, please visit: https://mkvxstream.com/streaming-tv-remote.html
Admin
Site Admin

Best Android Boxes - No Really These Are the Best for 2022

Post by Admin » Wed May 13, 2020 10:59 am

How many times do we stumble across articles on the Internet claiming these are the best Android Boxes?

Quite often actually, many articles are simply dated from a while ago and republished as new.

Nothing beats a Nvidia SHIELD box for Android if you can afford it.

For members on a beer budget, one of our members Jay, AKA Fishbone who is quite the Android Aficionado has come up with a list of his own best Android boxes he shared recently on our Team Android TV Facebook group.

So if you are looking for a new Android box to rock Kodi that won't break the bank. Or rock some of the other many great apps available from unknown sources, you may want to take a few notes. Or just save a link to this post for future reference.

And the only other things needed is an HDMI cable, Game Controller and an upgraded remote like these:

Ultra Slim High Speed HDMI Cable 2.0 HDTV Ethernet 4K x2K 3D Audio Return Lot
2 PACK ULTRA HDMI CABLE 2.0 HDTV UHD Ethernet 4K x 2K 3D Audio Return 6FT
4K Ultra UHD HDMI 2.0 Cable 2160P 3D LED HDTV HDR 18Gbps 120Hz HDCP 2.2 PS4 XBox
MSI FORCE GC30 Rechargeable Gaming Controller for PC, Android & Playstation
Wireless Game Controller 2.4G Dual Shock for Android Phone Tablet OTG PS3 PC TV
M106 Wireless Mouse 1600DPI 2.4GHz Bluetooth Rechargeable Mute Gaming Mouse
Rii i8+ BT Mini Wireless Bluetooth Backlight Touchpad Keyboard with Mouse Combo
i8 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless Keyboard Remote Controls Touchpad Black for Smart TV PC
Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Touch Keyboard with Touchpad for PC connected +
Air Mouse Keyboard Wireless Backlight TX3 Box TV Android T95Z Pro H96 X96 A95X

The top processor for price and performance is the Amlogic S905X3. I went through many box reviews and the best are:

1. A95X F3 Air

2. X99 MAX+

3. X96Air

4. HK1

5. MECOOL KM1

6. Tanix TX6S

The ones typically reviewed are 4gb/32gb/64gb models. There are many others using the Amlogic S905X3 but find a full review on how the hardware and software work together before you buy.

The S905X3 is clocked at 2.0ghz, on the A95X F3 Air they have it clocked at 1.7ghz the lower clock rate has out performed those at 2.0ghz at 4k playback and Android gaming ........

Here are 2 reviews of the A95X F3 Air that shows what an under $50 box can do:

There are TV Boxes priced over $100 and up that ARE NO better at streaming or Android gaming than these priced under $50. The only reason to spend over $100+ on a streaming box is if you wanted to do AAA GeForce gaming.

My 3yr old Mecool M8S W Android 7.1 with the original Amlogic S905 and 2gb/16gb is still working good and it plays YouTube 4k with no issues, and I have gotten my $32 worth out of it. My only issue is that navigation is slow with all the apps I have installed.

Generally the boxes I have mentioned are under $40 from China and under $60 from the U.S.

Note: There are boxes using the new Amlogic S922X-J. But they run $150. Again, if you're just streaming and playing play store games $150 is overkill for an Android box."

7. Finally, if you want an Android box with a built-in DVR check out the Magicsee N5 Plus - supports up to a 4tb HDD with Android 9.0.

To Find Some Cool Android TV Apps Click Here →

Tech Marvels, Streaming Hacks, and More! Check out ChitChat for a dose of digital brilliance. Click to join the geeky ride! 🚀 #TechTalks

Privacy | Terms | DMCA