If you recently received a one-year free subscription when you bought a new iPhone or iPad. Here is how to watch the new Apple TV channel on Roku. Otherwise, here are some additional ways to watch Apple TV Free.
Only certain models are compatible with Apple's new Apple TV streaming channel.
Verify that your Roku Player is on This List to Watch the Apple TV Channel:
If you don't own a compatible Roku streamer, check this list for current Roku models which all will work with The Apple TV Channel.Find Your Model Number on your Roku device in settings menu:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
Compatible Roku Models:
- Select System, followed by About.
- Roku TV: models 7000X, C000X, 8000X, A000X
- Roku Smart Soundbar: model 9101X
- Roku Smart Soundbar: model 9100X
- Roku Express: models 3900X, 3930X
- Roku Express+: models 3910X, 3931X
- Roku HD: model 3932X
- Roku Streaming Stick: model 3800X
- Roku Streaming Stick+: models 3810X, 3811X
- Roku Premiere: models 3920X, 4620X
- Roku Premiere+: models 3921X, 4630X
- Roku Ultra: models 4640X, 4660X, 4661X, 4670X
- Roku Ultra LT: model 4662X
- Roku 2: models 4205X, 4210X
- Roku 3: models 4200X, 4230X
How to Add The Apple TV Channel To Roku
If your Roku is on this list, just go to the Roku Channel Store on your Roku and search for Apple TV. And add the channel there.
You can also add the Apple TV channel to your Roku from here by clicking the add channel button.
Don't Miss: How to Add 1900+ Private Roku Channels From This List