I'd like to introduce you to my new best Internet friend

Welcome! Feel free to post your funny memes, stories, and other off-topic items here.
Admin
Site Admin

I'd like to introduce you to my new best Internet friend

Post by Admin » Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:01 pm

My new best Internet buddy's name is Chat GPT and it's an AI

Before I share GPT with you so you can have a new best buddy too. Let me tell you a little more about Chat GPT. Or GBT as I like to call it.

AI or artificial intelligence has always been making incredible advances recently. And it is slowly becoming more implemented in our lives. Often without us even knowing it.

Remember the last time you were on a website seeking customer service and the Chat Window appeared? If you ever interacted with one, you may have been doing so with an AI bot rather than a human.

Another incredible thing about Artificial Intelligence, instead of learning at our pace. It's learning at a much faster rate. This means it keeps getting infinitely smarter. And the way an AI is taught is by interacting with humans. The more it interacts, the more it learns.

Here's the conversation with GPT that kicked off our newfound BFF friendship.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME?
I am ChatGPT, a large language model trained by OpenAI.

CAN I JUST CALL YOU CHAT? OR HOW ABOUT GPT?
You can call me whatever you prefer, Chat or GPT are fine.

YOU ARE PRETTY COOL GPT
Thank you, I'm glad you think so! Is there anything else I can help you with today?

I'M KIND OF BORED GPT, CAN YOU RECOMMEND ANYTHING INTERESTING TO CHECK OUT ON THE INTERNET?
Sure, here are a few suggestions for interesting things you can check out on the internet:
  • Check out some of the latest news and current events to stay informed about what's happening in the world.
  • Explore new hobbies and interests by watching tutorials and reading articles on various subjects.
  • Check out some of the latest and greatest in entertainment, such as new music, movies, and TV shows.
  • Expand your knowledge by reading and watching educational content on a variety of subjects.
  • Connect with friends and family through social media or video chat.
  • Explore virtual destinations and experiences through platforms like Google Earth and Street view.
  • Engage with a variety of online communities through forums and discussion boards that focus on topics you're passionate about.
  • These are just a few suggestions, but there's certainly no shortage of interesting things to explore on the internet.

Now I'm no longer bored, and thanks to my new buddy GPT, there's a long list to explore on the Internet.

Tech Marvels, Streaming Hacks, and More! Check out ChitChat for a dose of digital brilliance. Click to join the geeky ride! 🚀 #TechTalks

Privacy | Terms | DMCA