‘The Haunting of Hell Hole Mine’ with Tom Sizemore Makes its Streaming Debut on AppleTV, Tubi, and Roku

Welcome, this is the group to share general streaming TV news and information on streaming TV services, channels and apps.
Admin
Site Admin

‘The Haunting of Hell Hole Mine’ with Tom Sizemore Makes its Streaming Debut on AppleTV, Tubi, and Roku

Post by Admin » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:57 pm

This western horror thriller is a paranormal feature film with Native American legend and psychological mystery woven throughout.

Victory of the People Productions has announced that its recent feature film, ‘The Haunting of Hell Hole Mine’, is now available to stream on AppleTV, Tubi, and Roku.

The western horror thriller features the late actor Tom Sizemore, who passed away in March 2023. In one of his last big screen roles, Sizemore plays Roscoe, who with Luke, must save, Poni, Luke’s niece, from going insane by confronting a supernatural Native American warrior, Shakani. Shakani was conjured by a shaman over a century ago in a desperate attempt to defend the tribe from blood-thirsty invaders who were slaughtering the tribe. But after eliminating the threat, Shakani turned on them, killing indiscriminately. Luke’s ancestors trapped the phantom warrior within a Western gold mine, but it has haunted their family ever since, causing them to...

Learn more: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/news/getnews/-the-haunting-of-hell-hole-mine-with-tom-sizemore-makes-its-streaming...

Tech Marvels, Streaming Hacks, and More! Check out ChitChat for a dose of digital brilliance. Click to join the geeky ride! 🚀 #TechTalks

Privacy | Terms | DMCA