Walmart Onn 4K Pro review: a new king of Google TV streamers

Welcome, this is the group to share general streaming TV news and information on streaming TV services, channels and apps.
Admin
Site Admin

Walmart Onn 4K Pro review: a new king of Google TV streamers

Post by Admin » Sat May 18, 2024 7:21 am

Don’t buy a Google Chromecast — get the Onn 4K Pro instead.

Let’s just skip to the chase, because two things are true: The Onn 4K Pro Streaming Device has a horribly generic name. And I would buy it instead of a Google Chromecast With Google TV. I don’t mind admitting that I was skeptical of a $50 Google TV streaming box from Walmart. Yes, that’s my anti-Walmart bias showing. It’s not fair, but it’s there, and so I might as well just state that upfront. (Would I feel different if this were a Target streamer? I don’t know.) And it’s also because I’ve spent the past four years with an underpowered Chromecast with Google TV. Same price. A lot of the same specs. And lots of lag.

So what changed my mind? A few things, actually. A few surprising things. Continue reading... https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/onn-4k-pro-streaming-device-review-google-tv/

Tech Marvels, Streaming Hacks, and More! Check out ChitChat our sister site with a lighter, brighter theme! 🚀 #TechTalks

Privacy | Terms | DMCA