Has The Cord-cutting Bubble Burst?

Welcome, this is the group to share general streaming TV news and information on streaming TV services, channels and apps.
Admin
Site Admin

Has The Cord-cutting Bubble Burst?

Post by Admin » Fri May 24, 2024 6:57 am

The Golden Age of TV isn’t just over — it’s implodin

This was originally going to be a rant about how streaming TV is now worse than cable, but as I crawled deeper into the rabbit hole, I realized that not only is streaming TV starting to look just like cable did in the 1990s, but the so-called Golden Age of Television that we’ve been enjoying is a bubble that’s about to burst.

But maybe that’s not entirely bad. Stick with me.

If you grew up watching TV in the pre-streaming era, you’ve probably gotten increasingly frustrated over the past few years as everything that was cool about streaming TV has slowly eroded. It’s to the point now that we either pay more for streaming services than we did for cable, or deal with so many ads that streaming feels more like cable than ever.

Learn more: https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/the-streaming-tv-bubble-is-about-to-burst/

Tech Marvels, Streaming Hacks, and More! Check out ChitChat our sister site with a lighter, brighter theme! 🚀 #TechTalks

Privacy | Terms | DMCA