Here are some truly frightening films you won't want to watch alone on a dark stormy night...
1. Get Out - Directed by Jordan Peele
2. Rosemary’s Baby - Filmed in 1968 and still guaranteed to send shivers down your spine.
3. Hausu - A movie from Japan which is partially animated and has partially live actors.
4. Rubber - This one is a little strange. It's about a killer tire.
5. Alien - Best scary space movie ever!
6. Eraserhead - This one is just plain weird.
7. Jacob’s Ladder - This is a thriller about a messed up returning war Vet.
8. A Clockwork Orange - A futuristic English thriller.
9. Akira - Animated blood and gore.
10. Videodrome - is another body horror flick.
11. They Live - Psychological thriller that will get into your head.
12. Annihilation - A Mentally disturbing movie from Paramount.
13. Saw - This is a very sadistic torture movie.
14. The Shining - Jack Nicholson played a great part in this movie.
15. The VVitch - A very frightening Netflix original film.
16. The Ring - Another good thriller, about a video tape that meant death to all that watched.
17. It Follows - Something is watching, and you are not alone.
18. The Babadook - That scary thing under the bed, might just be real.
19. Antiviral - This is probably not the best film to watch during a pandemic lock down.
20. We Need to Talk About Kevin - Is about a sociopathic teen who does some very horrible things.